Summer is fast approaching and everyone is already in the early search for the best summer and beach attires just in time for the summer vacation. I have also been frequenting malls for the latest and hottest trends that I can wear when we go to the beach this summer. For sure, 2 or 3 visits to the beach won’t be enough so I better make sure that when we have our pictures taken in different beach in different occasions, I won’t be seen wearing the same outfit all over again. So what are the stuff that you have in your checklist to make sure that you don’t get a fashion disaster brewing ahead of you as you plan you summer vacation? I have already made my list and I think it’s good enough to share it with everyone.
1. When obtaining tops, ensure that you buy light-colored shirts since dark-colored shirts would only absorb the sun’s heat. Light-colored shirts on the other hand let’s the sun’s heat bounce back so you don’t get it all over your body as both you and your friends take long walks at the beach until the late afternoon parties. You are assured that light-colored shirts happen to be pleasant to the eye and it’ll help to make you appear and feel cooler literally.
2. Board shorts are the hottest things to get nowadays instead of wearing your really tight trunks. Well, if you have a body to flaunt, maybe you can stick with wearing tight-fitting trunks to show off your physique. But if you’re at the beach to have fun, then I strongly suggest that you get at least 2 or 3 pairs of board shorts. These are called board shorts because they are normally used by surfers when they go surfing. It’s not the typical type of shorts because the bottom parts of it let’s you move freely and they are not tight-fitting.
3. Just like what Baz Luhrmann said, don’t forget to wear sunscreen. If there’s one thing that you shouldn’t forget to wear during the summer, that would be sunscreen. No matter how beautiful you look in your designer summer line of clothes, your skin will only show how badly you are suffering from the sun’s rays and that no designer can ever come up with a kind of design that will prevent skin cancer from occurring. So please make sure you have a supply of good sunscreen, preferably one with a high SPF level to protect you better.
4. As small as it may be, don’t underestimate the power of a baseball cap especially on a sunny day. You don’t expect everyone to bring bulky umbrellas to protect themselves from the sun’s harmful rays, do you? A handy cap is more advisable since it’s more compact, handy and convenient.
5. As you are protecting your whole physique from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, help to make sure that your eyes are also covered. Wear sunglasses in a hot day to keep your eyes safe. All things considered, what’s everything around you if you can go blind anyway?
And while you’re at it, make sure to drink lots and lots of water to keep your body fluid replenished from all that sweating. It’s summer so you don’t want to get dehydrated.
Guru in fashion and men’s accessories. If you’d like to know more about our products, please visit our silver cufflinks and our wonderful engravable cufflinks.